View Single Post
Old 12.17.2023, 08:15 PM   #15
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Doing ambivalent as of late. Lots of anxieties compounding, battling depressive states and the super-judgemental, hyper-corporate makeup of a lot of societal structures are becoming unbearably evident and omnipresent.

On the flipside, I have pretty awesome friends and I may just be starting to open up to a romantic thread that's been brewing in the background somewhere. Don't know where this is going (or if it is going anywhere) quite yet, but for now, there is a mutual spark that fills me with quite some joy. I recently came out as a grey ace to quite a few people I know and they were very accepting and accomodating. Turns out, there are more of us out there as well. And there is also more of a platform for this nowadays. I appreciate that a lot.

Band project finally seems to be progressing after a grueling, touch-and-go five years of trying to find people me and my bass-player friend are able to work with (finding a drummer was especially tough). We are six people now, which is absolutely bonkers, but also quite exhllarating.

This thread is legit wholesome.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|