View Single Post
Old 11.10.2016, 05:07 PM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
when I was a 90's child, I was super into comics. Then I got "too old" for such nonsense. Fast forward a bunch of years and finally we got good film adaptations of Marvel and DC properties and I realized it's perfectly fine to read comics in your 30's so I've found myself back in the hobby.

I don't really see myself as a Collector exactly, but I do prefer physical books/issues to reading them on my tablet. Though I have read plenty on my tablet when it makes a big economic difference. But the point is I def am reading (and re-reading) them for the stories.

Mostly the way I roll is that current series I will actually pick up issue by issue if it's something that really catches my eye enough to stick with. But mostly I'll grab older series in collected trade format.

Anyway, let's use this thread to talk about comics... suggest favorites or classics or show off collections or just talk about what you're reading.

As I said I've been mostly making a comic stop once a week (and will be tonight) so I'll try to update this thread with my weekly purchases along with thoughts on whatever I'm reading that week.