View Single Post
Old 03.04.2014, 07:49 PM   #228
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
The 28-hour awesomeness is currently being mastered, and I hope they'll release it in lossless format and not just .mp3 or a Soundcloud stream.

I second that wholeheartedly! Now, just for the hecks of it, I grabbed my CD copy of The Curtain Hits The Cast, extracted "Do You Know How To Waltz?" (the closest reference to the long drone, I guess) with EAC and then encoded it to FLAC level 8 with TLH: 77.6MB. That's approximately 5.35MB per minute, 321MB per hour... 8.77GB per 28-hour drone. Gotta clean out some room on the hard drive, huh...

In other news, Natalie Zea is hotter than a urinary infection! Not that that has anything to do with anything.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|