View Single Post
Old 10.05.2016, 08:11 PM   #1054
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
personally i think yall in Ohio would do more good for your communities if instead of rallying for Overlord Hillary that y'all openly and actively rally AGAINST white supremacy and overt racism. politics are politics, but in a culture war the bullies MUST be constantly called out and exposed or they think they win and in a way they do because good people who aren't racist start to think the racists don't ecist. here in California i don't necessarily advocate for Overlord Hillary but mos def i combat all Trump supporters and especially open racists

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|