View Single Post
Old 06.03.2015, 02:15 PM   #18792
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
^ It is! Sweet.

Wait. I've never used Hulu before. How do you download?

you don't have to download anything-- you can watch right on the browser, free of charge. like youtube.

unless you have an iphone/ipad in which case you need the app but that is for pay (hulu+)

hulu+ is also for full access to their whole everything. regular hulu shows usually expire, etc.

if they have back episodes trapped behind hulu+ they usually offer a 14-day free trial. use it up, binge till you puke, then cancel before they charge you. then after some time they'll come begging you back for another trial. lather, rinse, repeat. tbh, i'd probably get hulu+ if it had no commercials-- but they do.

hulu also has criterion movies-- they struck a deal a few years ago. i think those are shown commercial-free.

anyway call sick at work and have fun with it ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|