View Single Post
Old 02.10.2020, 09:39 PM   #42
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Well you're getting all Zen lately, eh? And you're NOT "old", you bastid.

As for "why are we talking about this", it's because I made the mistake of starting a thread expecting a good share of funny stuff. Only Genteel Death's post put a smile on my face. But hey, a thread's gonna go where a thread's gonna go...

I mean, I wasn’t even referring to anything you’d said, I don’t think. More just the general response to her that I see on social media and in the word.

Yeah, I’m old-ish. Old by Billie standards. But I still think it’s kinda silly when people get up in arms about whatever she’s doing or saying, or how it’s not really music or what.

Anyway, I’ve made my point. Whatever it was. At some point.

Live and let live. Hard for me to do anything other than wish her the best and hope her life isn’t filled with drug abuse and decades of media hyper-scrutiny like the aforementioned Britney. Sad.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|