View Single Post
Old 11.08.2016, 03:52 PM   #1630
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
looking good so far,

heres some music

never thought id be this desperate to see a fuckin' neo con hawk get into power but i guess we're all sufficiently horrified and traumatized by the evil of our leaders that someone slightly less murderously insane is the best we can hope for

come on, she has a mild history of hawkishness but she's not a neocon. i say mild because she didn't spearhead the iraq invasion-- she just fell in line with it, probably to show she was macho too.

and she's been consorting with kissinger lately-- kissinger is all about balance of power and therefore anathema to neocons.

say what you want about kissinger (and there's plenty) but he's not in the same naive idealist dipshit cult as rumsfeld, cheney, jeane kirpatrick, richard perle, paul wolfowitz, and all the fucking leo strauss disciples whose names i cannot recall but gog and magog, holy fuck, that was the ultimate expression of idiotic "good vs evil" neocon dumbfuckery.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|