View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 11:30 AM   #8
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
See, it's funny..

I've been lead to believe girls don't masturbate, and girls I've dated have said things like it's "disgusting" or "doesn't feel good".

Then, after a while, they all admit to masturbating. This one chick I dated masturbated 3-4 times a day, while driving, etc. The chick I'm with now-- even as her best friend for years -- said she doesn't do it. Then, every time I ask her if she's done it recently she's like "Yeah a few weeks ago." Jesus.

Yeah exactly, they all say that and you have to dig it out of them. But really, it's just natural. Pretty much everybody needs to. One of my friends said her record was 13 times in 1 day, and my ex says she's done it since she was 6 years old.