View Single Post
Old 06.01.2010, 11:27 AM   #52
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
so, what yr suggesting is that TURKEY, loaded up a crack squad of israeli commandos into israeli boats and helicopters with the express intent of sacrificing 20 TURKS "for the common good"? if I actually thought that you were more than a skilled troll, I'd attempt to debate yr logic-faults, but as it is, not even tesla69 could drag up such conspiratorial thoughts MAYBE IT WAS THE UFOS???

Thanks for the compliment but it wasn't ufos. My favorite part of this is how the Israeli's commandos needed to shoot because while they were invading and attacking ships in international waters they had to defend themselves against people on the boats they were attacking. You see, they attack a ship but they are defending themselves.

The corporate media keeps repeating it. Like the parrots they are.

And Hamas are nazi scum. No sympathy there.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|