View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 02:51 PM   #13
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
It's not that I don't sympathize with the depressed. I know it's a serious problem. I'm talking about sad sack, nothing ever pleases them, every day's a drag, have no fun worker bees. No sense of humor. No sense of fun. No effort to make the work day enjoyable, or just make the best of it. No imagination. I'm tired of it. I guess it's a good thing I'm quittting! They can have this place.

I feel bad .
some of my co-workers are a bunch of puppy dogs . they know they've gotta relax and make the best of things , and they play around , shoot the shit etc .

i feel the same way, yet i never feel like i can jump in on their jokes or conversations . id like to , its just that i really just have a lack of words, (and, well, imagination ) . so i get excluded a lot as being one of those sad depressed/ing dumps . Frustrating as hell !
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|