View Single Post
Old 03.16.2017, 06:13 PM   #2520
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Easily the most obnoxious person on TV and a terrible comic. He cannot deliver a line to save his life.

I always skip his monologue, the bit in the middle and New Rules. Yet I watch the roundtable nearly every week, tuning out whatever Bill has to say. To each one's own.

God, I hate that arrogant fuck.

Well then Soup Nazi should be NoSoupForYou!ing you! Haha.

I totally agree that he's arrogant as all hell, but I can't not like him. I get pissed at him from time to time, and I'm just not with him on religion, but he's a funny fuck and I generally like his humor. He's not charming in the way that John Stewart and John Oliver are, and he's a good deal less funny, but I think the left needs more arrogant jackasses like him.

I sometimes just wish he'd at least try to appeal to someone who isn't already totally on board with everything he believes. I feel like Stewart and Oliver both do a better job of saying, "Hey, I don't care if you're an R or a D, but THIS SHIT IS FUCKING BAD, AND THATS NOT A JOKE."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|