View Single Post
Old 03.15.2017, 09:47 AM   #2502
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yeah, 12 years ago he made a lot of money and paid a bunch in taxes. I'm sure they're cleaning a room in prison for him right now.

Yeah, the story and its execution turned out to be a dud. Maddow actually let me down by milking the "reveal" for all it was worth before engaging in time-buying speculation for the rest of her show.

Bad move. I'm disappointed.

Now not only does it like the tax returns were an overhyped issue (enough for his supporters to cast off any doubt anyway), but it also looks even more like the media is gunning for Trump unfairly. Oh, and we now know that he paid more than he strictly needed to in 2005, and also made a shit fuck ton of money. So that makes him look good in three different ways.

I feel like the story could have been reported ... you know... objectively. It could have been like "This just in, we have Trump's '05 return and here's the information."

Instead it was loaded, full of editorializing bullshit, and ultimately self-defeating.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|