View Single Post
Old 05.04.2014, 10:06 PM   #18040
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

YOU WILL MEET A TALL DARK STRANGER - even when woody allen doesn't produce his best work, it's still more entertaining than most shit out there. good cast, good story, good dialogue, good fun--- and yes, not his best work by any means, the screenplay feels a bit rushed, but still better than the scorpion curse or whatever the fuck that was.

REPO MAN - many years after i fist saw this (some time in the 90s) i just found out this is a pretty good comedy, and i laughed my ass off watching. this is an improvement over the first time i saw it, when someone told me it was going to be some sort of revolutionary shit, and i was disappointed. but this is just a b-movie comedy, and a pretty good one at that, and should be enjoyed for what it is. also watched the missing scenes, and some of them should have been included in a director's cut or something.

12 YEARS A SLAVE - holy fucking shit. this was really heavy, but excellent.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|