View Single Post
Old 05.08.2006, 11:00 AM   #8
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
first of all thanks for your recommendations. special thanks to sonicl for the mainliner recommendations

yeah, i knew mainliner and high rise are pretty much the same band. in fact, when i first heard them or saw them mentioned i thought their name was "high rise/mainliner". i love both bands, i just wanted to listen to more high rise.

Savage Clone: i have all my titles scrambled right now and i also people at the yahoo group have uploaded a lot of munehiro narita and related stuff which i have missed, so i got confused there. thanks anyway. by the way, where's the davis redford triad boot you promised?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|