View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 06:34 PM   #3050
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Reading Sandman: Brief Lives

The library I work at has the three volumes of sandman I never read. checked them out!!!!!!!

American Gods is one of the best novels I've read in a long time, epic good. Anasansi Boys was ok, but I have been very interested in what you've got there. I am reading this:

http://ecimages.kobobooks.com/Image....I0tw&Type=Full

Count of Monte Cristo was the first epic and classic novel I ever read, and I've loved Dumas ever since. However I really haven't been able to read the Muskateer serials, but I have finally given this one a third try and its paying off. Not quite as much as I enjoyed The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but still classic Dumas, sensory overload with engagingly witty dialogue and cinematic narration which predated film by a century!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|