View Single Post
Old 02.11.2015, 11:39 PM   #225
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes Pac is conflicted, but it seems that Pac was always cognizant of this and honest to always accept or concede his mistakes. However overall Pac's music canon contains more conscious statements than not, ESPECIALLY IN HIS INTERVIEWS. For example Kanye sometimes insinuates that his real issue with grammys or media is racism, yet he is too nervous to harm his career to be as forceful about it as he could. Can you imagine Pac being that cautious? But its not fair to compare pac and kanye, they have such a radically different background, personality, and approach to their art.
Also remember Kanye is older, married, and has a child, so it is almost shocking that the relatively younger Pac seemed to own up to his own contradictions more so than kanye. Admittedly both were narcissistic to a fault, and it got Pac killed for not fully understanding the game he was caught up in..
Me? I just so rarely like to fox with unconscious rap regardless of who made it. Even groups loke Bone Thugz had their positive moments. That negative rap falls out of my collection, im like Rob Instigator, i like my hip hop to be about something.

Im not hating (well entirely as i will admit im not really into even the "sound" of kanye) just have a different reason for listening to hip hop.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|