View Single Post
Old 08.19.2007, 07:04 PM   #40
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I'm going back into hiding now, I'm trying to avoid discussion of Liverpool v Chelsea. I didn't see it, but I have a feeling the scousers was robbed.

And good on you. I listened to the match on Radio Five Live and then saw the goals on Match of the Day. What an absolutely sickening display of refereeing. I hope, and well, I assume, that the Mr. Stiles suffered grievous bodily harm when leaving Anfield this evening. Absolutely shit. If anybody thinks Finnan fouled in that decision they are seriously mentally retarded. Also, what was with Lampard's absurd celebration antics? It was a fucking penalty- standard stuff- he should have hung his head low in shame for taking a win from Liverpool's hands through such dire consequences. I hate that weasel even more than I did before- that greasy cockney twat.

On a brighter note, Torres! It was nice to see him get his first goal, and what a goal it was. There were some fine attempts from Babel and Riise too. Kuyt played well.

I'm also pretty happy that Man U lost today also. After slagging off Sven in the papers yesterday, I bet Fergie feels like a right knob tonight.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|