View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 12:14 AM   #44
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
one thread is more than enough. if things get out of control, i'll moderate a little, but for the most part, just keep a light attitude. it's the internet. people are only assholes because they know they can get under other people's skin.

everyone on this forum is essentially an anonymous user with an assumed name with few exceptions. what happens here only really matters here and really doesn't matter at all. someone has the user name, "habibtheantiamericanbitch." do i give a fuck? do i ban them? no. it's sort of funny and relatively true anyhow.

george bush and the KKK are both over. if someone associated you with walmart, you'd really have something to worry about.

CHABIB, the guy has "trolled" and purposely posted comments that I personally find offensive. I don't find being referenced to Hitler Literature funny at all.

If you can delete "khchris" I would appreciate it. The guy has absolutely no reason being on the SY board only just to fuck with people.

I'm asking this as a favor. I'm quite sure if I was to start posting under "CHABIB_JIHAD_LOVER" and started associating you with beliefs you yourself find offensive, you would not be cool with it at all.

It's alot different when you're the target.

Be a cool dude...put yourself in other people's shoes and try to be a little more understanding to the situation.

I'm Japanese and don't like being associated with "KKK" or "hitler", especially since my mom as well as myself have been the target of discrimination while living in Louisiana and North Carolina.

I love humor as much as the next person, but the next time you laugh at a joke or laugh at someone, maybe you should ask yourself, "would I be laughing if it were me?"

Just delete the guy. The guy has no reason being here except to mess with people. Just read his posts.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|