View Single Post
Old 06.07.2008, 08:42 AM   #2064
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I just finished watching Little Children with Kate Winslet and Patrick Wilson.

It's kind of a strange movie, but I liked it in the end.

It was a little long though, but I might just need a smoke.

fucking great movie

kate winslet was awesome in it

you'll "get it" more after you've lived with someone for a while or you've reached "a certain age" or whatevarr.

in the book, the character is this chick who in college falls in love with a woman, then graduates, doesn't know what to do, works at starbucks for a while, and one day her ex-lover shows up married to some fucking doctor, then she goes into a graduate program and she kinda sucks at it-- then she meets this guy who is lots older than her & goes into this maternity lifestyle from hell.

and then her husband who is supposed to be on a business trip is actually on some kind of cruise with slutty kay. throwing money at her (not he alone but with other people).

but anyway, i never finished the book! ha ha. got sidetrack & what not.

still, the movie ruled. you'll see in a few years.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|