Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 08.24.2017, 11:06 AM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Something's wrong with my cat. My older one. The little dude who's been with me through tick and thin... two states, seven or eight houses or apartments, multiple jobs, the end of one relationship and the entirety of another. He's 13, and I just heard him howl like he was being attacked. Checked on him and there's nothing to diagnose except for extreme tenderness (but no limping?) in his back left leg.
He had problems last year with urinary infections and a possibly kidney problem. I paid for all the work I could (blood tests, medications, check-ups), but no solution was found, and my funds were becoming depleted. I guess I need to get on top of this.
I'll take and good wishes y'all care to send. Remember, my dog has lymphoma too, so... yeah. Fucking hell.

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|