View Single Post
Old 12.05.2007, 02:43 PM   #61
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gainsbarre
I can't believe people are bitching about a vinyl only release. Cheap turntables are not hard to find. Even if yr a teenager. I was 16 once and had to save up lunch money to buy records. Or tapes or cds. Also, it's not like SYR 7 is going to be expensive. I don't know... All this bitching just seems dumb...

If you want it, you'll buy it...

I never heard anyone complain about the PRICE of vinyl, nor of turntables. I think some people have CD collections and like collecting CD's is all.

I tend to buy albums on CD and singles on vinyl myself. Though, I will buy vinyl albums if that's my only option (like with MELBOURNE DIRECT for instance.)

But I would like SYR 7 and 8 on CD as I think they'd look nice on my shelf lined up next to SYR 1-6.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|