View Single Post
Old 07.18.2019, 05:57 PM   #41963
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Phew, just got back online. Got an apartment like 5 days ago and settling in. The drive back was dope. Detoured to Portland then drove to Boise. Was hoping to get a little further to Twin Falls, ID but I got screwed with Seattle/Tacoma and Portland traffic. Lost like 3/4 hours with that traffic. I slept in the car in a Walmart and man...my cat was pissed! She was a trooper though. Made it to Denver the following day and met up with my friend who's moving to San Antonio from SLC. So the next day, I drive about 3 hours and exit to fuel up. I hear a grinding sound on the front left tire. It turns out that when they changed my brakes, they didn't tighten the bolt enough so the pad came loose. It was Sunday so nothing was open and I was in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. I had to stay there two nights while they diagnosed and fixed the issue. Luckily it was a cheap fix. $50. But yeah...Thank god I also picked up more weed in Denver, otherwise I would've came back with a lot less hahaha.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|