Thread: Town characters
View Single Post
Old 07.09.2007, 05:21 AM   #10
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Cardiff has a few choice ones:

Mr Shakey Hands Man - He's a wobbly old man who will try and shake your hand and ask for change. Pictured here:

Toy Mic Trevor - Local busker who sings into one of those toy microphones. The name Toy Mic Trevor was coined by my friend Carl, or so he claims. I believe Toy Mic Trev has played gigs such is his popularity.

Then there is Ninjah who has actually put out a record (and has another waiting to be released). He can often be found in the town centre in an elaborate outfit, drumming on some bins or talking to himself. Has been claimed that he used to be a bit disturbed but is OK now and exaggerates it a bit to perpepuate his myth.

He has been called "the best dressed man in Cardiff" which I would probably concur with. My favourite Ninjah outfit was probably a red sequinned suit and a Claires Accessories basket on his head.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|