View Single Post
Old 05.15.2018, 05:10 PM   #244
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
actually Koze's previous album was 'best new music' on pitchfork as well - but i was just exaggerating there with the 'album of the century' comment - you wrote 'album of the decade' i think
i would recommend you to start here, with this very very cool (and short) documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjV3PDi3KE8
His latest album - under his alias Mr. Fingers - was just released a few weeks ago. absolute legend but hardly any press...

peas and love!

You’re a liar. His last album was “Amygdala” and it got like a 7.0 on their arbitrary numeric rating system which I only approve of when I agree with (should have been a goddamn 9.0+). Definitely not “BNM.” Maybe you’re thinking of the remix album from a couple years ago? Or his DJ Kicks? Or the Pampa Records Vol. 1 compilation?

Not “Amygdala” though. That was his last album and it was criminally slept on by everyone everywhere.

Also, I’ve got “Pick up” playing in my car right now and it does knock. It's just derivative, and sounds like a million other songs, but it’s still good.

I’d die and go to heaven if I listened to this on E.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|