View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 10:34 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hi everyone. as you all know, because I whore it out at any occassion, I have been doing my blog -FUPPETS- for over 2 years now (started august 8, 2008). Over the weekend I reached 40,000 hits on it. That's cool.

On my blog I have a section called -FUPPETS- for your ears, on the right hand collumn of the blog, and in it I link to many music projects, whether bands, blogs, or radio shows, of people from the Sonic Youth Gossip Forum.
http://fuppets.blogspot.com

If you have a band, and a band page, or a myspace or any such site where people can go check out yr band, please take a look and make sure I have included you. If not, please let me know here in this thread and it will be corrected.

If your music project is now defunct and you would like me to remove it from the list, please let me know.

I like to spread the word about the creative endeavours of our small sonic community here.