View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 07:04 PM   #116
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
I feel I have to 'defend' Kurt from people who call him a legend mindlessly... Not defend exactly, but just that; I feel its important they make a judgement on him based on his music; and even then, through careful appraisal, not just cursory glances, which anyone can do; I feel that that is what Kurt wanted to be judged on; his drug taking is a moot point, even I have taken drugs...

The point is, it's useless to debate the man and his life. I'm sure, adam, if Kurt was still alive, he would have a very intelligent response for you, if you said that to him face-to-face, unfortunately, he is not, and neither I nor anyone else has the right to answer for him, none of us know him, except for what other people tell us about him, so unless we were good friends with him on a personal basis, defending him is a moot point too... What he did is his own life, he only gave us the music and that's all that we can take from him, it might not have been enough for him, but it sure as hell is enough for the likes of us...