View Single Post
Old 07.20.2015, 11:22 AM   #47096
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
If you look the credits of Lust For Life there is only one song Iggy made all By himself. All the others are Bowie´s or some others compositions (I didn´t know Passenger was composed By Ricky Gardiner, I have always thought it was Iggy´s song at least partly). Bowie played also keyboards in that album and was responsible partly the production. And I don´t think anybody is thinking Lust For Life as Bowie´s Project.

Anyway it´s quite the same who made the Idiot. It´s just so great. And I think I have to also listen Low again, but it´s not long time I listened Heroes many times and I like much more the Idiot. Bowie achieved never the same as Iggy as vocalist.

Are you a fan of Low? When you say you should listen to it again, do you mean that you should give it another chance, or that you haven't listened to it enough to really have a solid opinion of it?

I'm just curious... Low is far and away one of the best Bowie albums ever in my opinion. In fact it may just be my favorite, though I tend to cite Station To Station as his best.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|