Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.30.2006, 07:06 PM   #24
Lipslikewindows
bad moon rising

Lipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to behold
I think I would agree with the "lazy" accusation. No offense, King. It seems ignorant to think you KNOW the existence/lack of existence of God is unknowable. If God really wanted to be known, he could pull it off, I would imagine. But he would probably allow people to hide behind philosophy or political correctness or laziness so that they could continue to "not know" at the same time. I'm not saying you're doing this. I don't know you. But I do think that, at some point in their life (and I don't know this for sure), if someone really REALLY, really, REALLY wants to find out if there's a God, and there really is one, they'll find him/her/it. Maybe they won't know everything about said God, but they'll know enough to get by, and to be healed, completed, and enlightened.