View Single Post
Old 02.24.2007, 08:24 PM   #17
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I understood that it was Johnny Thunders related but I'm still unaware of how some bands from Missouri 'support' that. That's like saying I support Xiu Xiu and Cat Power. I like them, yes. I support them? I'm not sure. That sounds like a chore.

Oh, dear. We could out-meth you any day of the week.

It's not really a chore to support someone who's dead. Supporting Sonic Youth on the other hand, that's a chore. Although you could make the argument that they are also, in fact, dead.

Anyway, it's more like when I go to these concerts I always end up talking to people who are massive Johnny Thunders fans. And the groups themselves who have albums of original material out will still play Johnny Thunders songs upon request. I call that support, in a way. All of these people may like other things as well, but I don't know what those things are.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|