View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 08:30 PM   #15
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunberg
I thnk it could've been easily one of the top 3 albums if it weren't for Kim's songs and a rather raw production. The beginning of French tickler is one of the most beautiful openings all songs considered, but when Kim starts ranting it ruins what could've become a classic. The same goes for the innefable me, her vocals are just too much for me, espacially the end of the song I still can't figure out. I like Heather angel though. Hits of sunshine starts off nicely but doesn't seem to be going anywhere afterwards.
That being said it stands out as their most inspired album in the 50's.
I wish they'd re-recorded later with better production.

what is the problem with the production on this album. it suits the songs perfectly. there are no ugly frequencies that jump out, it is all at a good level. the guitars, bass, drums, vocals sound fantastic. hits of sunshine is one of the best SY tracks ever, and the lee tracks are fucking awesome on this album. kim's vox also kick ass on 1k leaves.........
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|