View Single Post
Old 01.30.2015, 06:56 PM   #119
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Sorry y'all i rededicated myself to roots reggae this year since Midnite put out three new records last year and it took me all of last year to absorb the three records he put out in 2013.. shit the dude has over FIFTY records so including what i already got and what i need to pick up from the back catalog i ain't got brain room for anything else new.. i ain't even copped that new S-K and im admittedly a bit obsessed with those ladies..

actually y'all might dig it so check out YouTube.. several Full Albums worth y'all listening

No offense, but shouldn't we excommunicate this motherfucker for talking about non-hip hop music, so unapologetically, within the sacred walls of this fairweather thread?

I know there's no official rule banning discussions of other genres from our little suburban community just outside of Postpunk Noiseland, USA... but I do feel I should point out that the only time this practice serves us is when I talk about electronic music.

Nah, I'm just playing. Seriously though I have no interest in checking out this artist. The cover art you posted makes me think of Jason Mraz, whoever that is.

(Ha! I'm outrageous. Betcha can't tell that my life is coming apart at the seams.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|