View Single Post
Old 04.03.2013, 10:59 AM   #249
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Saw them in Pittsburgh last night.

They played everything off the LP, No-Go, Ecstacy, and a few other new songs which I can't remember the name of.

It was weird seeing Thurston outside of Sonic Youth. The rest of the band seemed more like a backing band. It's kind of odd seeing a band where there's only one big foreground personality & the rest of the band is just background.

Alighted was awesome live BTW. So excited when they played that.

I hope they come back to Pittsburgh though, I didn't think the turnout was quite that impressive for THURSTON fucking MOORE. I felt like a little girl when he came out, I wanted to just scream THURSTON!!!!! and wet my panties.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|