View Single Post
Old 07.20.2015, 12:20 PM   #47097
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Are you a fan of Low?
No, not at all. But itīs very long time I have listened it. My interest to Bowie started when I heard Bauhaus-version of Ziggy Stardust (before that I have heard just Letīs Dance and something like that and havenīt been interest it at all). Then I heard in one nightclub Starman, Bowie version of Ziggy Stardust and I think other songs from Ziggy Stardust-album. One of my great friend was a big Bowie-fan, so I asked her to loan some Bowie-album. She gave me Low and thought I would like that. I didnīt like that at all and my Bowie-interest went away. Few years after that I recorded from my cousin Ziggy Stardust-album and fell in love with it immediately. Only after Aladdin Sane album I still got is Scary Monsters & Black Tie White Noise (I really like Scary, Black Tie has some great songs). I think the Man Who Sold the world is best Bowie-album. But I am going to listen Low.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|