View Single Post
Old 02.07.2016, 04:19 AM   #56
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Sometimes I find myself unable to remember whether I saw such and such a band or not. For example I can't remember if I saw Arab Strap play at the Union Chapel in London circa the year 2000, or if I'm imagining it. I remember I saw The Ex in 2003 or 2004, but I think I might have seen them another time, but I can't remember. Etc.

I sort of wish I'd kept a list of all the shows I've been to, mainly because I'd like to reread it and be surprised to learn I saw this or that band, or to look at it and have no idea of who this or that band even were.
Also I'd like to remember all the uniquely terrible opening acts that would for short periods become as legendary among me and friends as any of the best performances we saw. Such remorseless turds as Gay Against You, Lely White, Seymour Wright, Wolves of Greece, David Toop, Whole Voyald Infinite Light, Yasunao Tone, etc. However these shows slip my memory after some time.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|