View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 09:46 AM   #24803
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
She posted them online first. It's not like I took photos of her behind her back, or anything. Plus, she's going to be starring in my upcoming film, and we're becoming closer friends IRL... I think I have the right to post her pics if I want.

I'll admit that it probably seems a bit creepy, it's just that my internet persona is very excited for the enthralling pursuit that my fleshly persona is currently experiencing. I honestly can't remember the last time that I've felt this human. Plus, I was pretty drunk/high at the time.

So... you're not going to give me any respek nucklez?

Bithc.

you claim she and you are friends but if this how you treat friends you're going to start loosing them. Be happy with the conquest you don't have to build yourself up for the crowd in here. I find you real amusing and smart but this braggart side does nothing for me.....