View Single Post
Old 12.03.2006, 09:15 AM   #7
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I'm glad we can at least agree on something,Pippy Longstocking.There are also more complex issues,though.It is a little known fact how widespread mental issues are amongst young/not so young gay men.You'd be shocked to find out,for instance,that self-harming is incredibly popular with teenagers in general and more so for those who have to also cope with sexuality issues.The only way something like that can mostly be resolved is with precise counselling and the help of loved ones at setting their foot down.

Hmm...Pippy Longstocking. Y'know that is pretty close to my real name. Philip Lawson. I actually like that name, Pippy Longstocking.

And yes with help from his loved ones here and his loved ones in the semi-real world Hayden will pull through

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|