View Single Post
Old 04.27.2020, 03:36 PM   #120
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I thought there was a separate thread for this but can't find it so I'll just place this here

Quote:
DRONE NOT DRONES: the 7th annual live 28​-​hour drone –
a benefit for Doctors Without Borders

Held every winter in Minneapolis, DRONE NOT DRONES is a protest that is part benefit concert, part art project, and part community event. More than sixty acts rotated on and off the stage to create a single uninterrupted seamless drone to protest the extrajudicial and immoral drone program and raise money for the victims of the United States military-industrial complex.

January 31st to February 1st at The Cedar Cultural Center in Minneapolis, MN
credits
releases May 1, 2020

Recorded live at The Cedar Cultural Center and mastered by Tom Herbers and Mike Whitney at Third Ear, Minneapolis.

Artwork by Kendraplex

65 tracks with a few already streaming, but most are not yet. Haven't listened to them all yet, but I really like that last one by Saariselka (but only 5 minutes into it)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|