View Single Post
Old 10.27.2019, 09:06 AM   #100
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I just ignore the lyrics and focus on the production and vocals. From that standpoint, the album is better than most new shit out there.

Man, I’m sorry but there are certain buttons you can’t unpush.
Kanye — on live television — said democrats want to separate black fathers from families and put people on welfare. Now he’s praising the lord with lyrics about his own dumb ass and how he HAS to charge a fortune for SHOES because he CAN’T LET HIS FAMILY STARVE!
And he’s not gonna help anyone get a Visa, but if you get mad at him for preaching about Jesus, that’s ON GOD or whatever the fuck.
And “what if eve made apple juice?”
And yeah, there are some truly uplifting moments on the thing, but here’s the reality of the situation:
THE MAN IS A DANGEROUS, DELUDED, MALIGNANT NARCISSIST.

This isn’t even proper praise music. It’s still Kanye talking about fuckin’ Kanye and why people are wrong for not approving everything he does.

And people are still smiling and telling him it’s all brilliant, and he’s just getting worse.

I’m at the point where I can’t even Fucking deal anymore man. I really cannot, in good conscience, support this moron anymore.

He seems determined to make everyone whose ever been a fan THOROUGHLY regret that decision, no matter who you are or where you stand on whatever he’s going on about, he’s an embarrassment to all of us.

It’s mind blowing how TEENAGERS on twitter are actually using Kanye’s backwards ass reasoning to defend Trump.

This is not what I signed up for. I want to punch the smile off his face sometimes. Fucking idiot.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|