View Single Post
Old 01.18.2013, 09:38 AM   #83
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude McDude
Apart from that i am all for keeping politics out of music. There are way too many bands/musicians out there who think that the world need their opinions about stuff. Shut up and play.
I think itīs the media that is interested in the opinions of the pop stars (specially if they have opinions or ideologies that are not commonly accepted). And the pop stars really have had power to affect their fans opinions and they have also used it since the sixties (Beatles etc.)

Anyway the quality of the music is the most interesting thing to me. But I have to admit many musicians lives are interesting and many musicians have interesting way of thinking.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|