View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 01:40 AM   #3174
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah the first game was pretty fucking abysmal. I don't remember much about Dark Cloud 2, other than it being very fun, very colorful (cel-shaded, obviously), and the plot line being pretty generic.....hey, in a sense it's a lot like Tales of Symphonia! hardy har har hahahaha ooooooh hahahahahaha lolololol oooooooooooooo weeeeee hahahahaha

But, I just think it's cool that you have friends who are interested in that sort of shit. I seriously don't have a single friend who I could talk about RPGs with.

I was watching that Disabled show that Kyle does, and I was just looking at everyone's shirts within your peer group, and they're all into the Residents, and that sorta shit. You know how much I would kill to have someone to legitimately talk about the Residents, or any of the weird/experimental shit we talk about here, with in person!?!?! Even Lauren, as sweet as she may be, really only gets into stuff after I introduce it to her, and I don't think she really sees the beauty of the Residents just yet.

Man the Residents rule.... BEST EXPERIMENTAL BAND EVER!!! They make Zappa and Beefheart eat rotting dog shit.

That is all.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|