View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 12:54 PM   #38207
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i love you for this, noone else would be so kind.

all you other pieces of shit take a lesson out of symbols book. last of the true gentlemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Fuck it. I'm nowhere near being able to control myself with breathing exercises or by picking up a new hobby.

What's better: deprivation or cursed?

I dunno. When's the last time you heard of someone getting lung cancer and thinking to yourself, "Well, at least he got to smoke."

When's the last time a non-smoker got to age 90 and you thought, "Yeah, but they never enjoyed the smoking habit. What a waste."

Doesn't quitting make you feel awesome, powerful, full of life? No?

"awesome, powerful, and full of life"? no. that sounds like douchy propaganda. my reading misses tobacco. and my work misses tobacco-- instead of profiting from long bouts of concentration now i have to manage my adhd.

but my tongue is not all red and fucked, and i can breathe better, and i'm not coughing all the time. also, smoking is supposed to be bad for boners.

however--it's easy to feel regret when one is sick. like being hangover and saying "i'll never fucking drink again!". but if people didn't have fun getting wasted, they wouldn't. (well, i lie-- i know a few masochist drunks-- they get angry, or cry, or get themselves beaten up--such people shouldn't drink--- fuck if i understand them though).

smoking has its benefits. orgies have their benefits. recklessness has its benefits. only you can weight the cost/benefit for you, not some mythical 90 year old. crime/time, that sort of thing.

and it's not "breathing exercises" or any such shit-- that's just fucking wrong. i told you it's not yoga, or any cosmic anything. it's not physical culture or good habits. it's taking a fucking deep, desperate smoker drag-- of air.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|