View Single Post
Old 01.13.2016, 10:14 PM   #47679
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I agree on Newsom, Sharon Von Etten and (obviously) PJ Harvey. Bjork has had a pretty much flawless career as well, even though she's not one of my personal favorites. Also ditto Sleater-Kinney. Duh. Can't believe I forgot them, actually. They're like the female equivalent of Fugazi (in more ways than one), and Fugazi is basically my gold standard for career album output quality (I don't think that band ever struck so much as a single imperfect note. They didn't have quite the highs of Sonic Youth, but their career average is probably higher.)

Back to dicks:

Every Unwound album. Split it up however you want to. No need to stick to four. They're almost in Fugazi territory.

Flaming Lips:
Clouds Taste Metallic
Zaireeka
The Soft Bulletin
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

Spiritualized:
Lazer-Guided Melodies
Pure Phase
Ladies and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space
Let it Come Down

Man I'm bored now. Talking about shit I haven't listened to in forever.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|