View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 11:20 AM   #11
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
We don't have Krogers in western PA. We have Bilos and Giant Eagles. As well as Costco, but we all know Costco is fascist. In being a department store as well as food store, they have managed to avoid accepting food stamps, even though their food is a great value for big families on food stamps. I think it is to maintain the elitist yuppie atmosphere of the place. They can't deal with us poor white folks, blacks, or hispanics.

I think I have an eating disorder. I'm not thin, and I'm not fat- it is just that I have really odd eating patterns. Yesterday all I ate was some crackers, a tiny bit of beef, some pita, a bag of combos (the singer from the last band didn't want anymore), and a tiny slice of burnt pizza. Oh and some pizelle cookies and a swig of milk. And beer. And cider. All in all, I probably got 1000 calories yesterday and I am starving now, but I will have a big dinner tonight.

So I pretty much scavenge food and have a big meal now and then. My eating habits are very animalistic. I've been known to eat whole chickens after a full day of starving. I wouldn't really call it binge eating, because I don't starve for days and then eat a crapload, I just don't have regular meal patterns and will starve for 5-6 hours maximum.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|