View Single Post
Old 08.09.2018, 09:47 AM   #49876
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Bless you

Anyway, current loving Heilung. I suspect they're a band pretty much everyone on here will hate. However, they've got me pretty bad. Visually they're also incredible. I've actually no idea how they transport all their shit given how they're not a massive band.

YouTube vid if you wanna check them out

Heilung

No hate at all. I actually created a thread asking about them awhile back that had no responses though. I am curious to see how others here would take them too.

That whole show is absolutely amazing though. I would love to see them perform it.

I have been digging the chill vibes of this Khruangbin group lately. Just been finding vids of their live shows. Have yet to actually hear anything recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8L2D2XkByA
Fun little medley around the 31:40 mark for the early 90s kids like me, or for the 70s kids who knew the originals they were sampled from, ha.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|