View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 10:14 AM   #1035
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I got some new CD's yesterday!

Tristeza - A Colores
Animal Colective - Hollinndagain
wolf eyes - human animal
lightning bolt - ride the skies
Built to spill - keep it like a secret

the BTS I have on vinyl and wanted on CD. The tristeza album is their newest one. I hae their first two and I love them and this one is a bit darker and more edgy. Good stuff when you are eating hydroponic mary jane muffins. The lightning bolt, animal collective and wolf eyes I got because I have none of their records, just some shit on the computer, and I have seen them on the no fun fest DVD and I wanted to get some to check it out and I am so excited, I already heavily dig the lightning bolt one.