View Single Post
Old 03.12.2016, 08:16 PM   #1097
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
WAVES is my song! The new EP is dope and really interesting, even though it's just a bunch of Waves remixes. But yeah, get Wildheart for the full experience!

Miguel insists that Wildheart is a rock album.. it's a great mixture of rock, funk, r&b and psychedelic music. I'm very excited by how R&B artists are starting to implement rock elements into their albums again, probably for the first time since the 80's. Honestly that shit is just next level. It adds sexiness and raw energy that is much needed. We heard it on Black Messiah where D'Angelo played a badass riff on 1000 Deaths. And now we've got that new Esperanza album.. even Frank said that his next album is influenced by The Beatles and The Beach Boys, whenever that comes out. I'd love to hear a rock album from Anderson Paak too.

And I fully understand how you're feeling about TPAB, it's not the easiest listen in the world for most people. Thankfully we have untitled unmastered. now which is another gem.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|