View Single Post
Old 09.18.2018, 01:45 PM   #10848
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
[Canelo GGG] The result was controversial but it was a much better fight than the 1st one, and it's not like the result was a travesty. I wstched it pretty neutrally. I didn't keep score but going to the judges I did think GGG might've just edged it,. He finished stronger, though, so that might've influenced how I saw the fight overall. And either way it was close. I'll watch it again when it's on youtube and see how I would've scored it.

Now there's talk of ANOTHER rematch, which is just getting ridiculous.

EDiT: I just rewatched it on youtube. I scored it 6 rounds to 4 GGG with two rounds too close to call. So for me at best it was a draw for Canelo. But an awesome fight. Whatever you might think of Canelo, both guys are truly great I think.

(directed at h8kurdt, oviously. apologies to those who don't give a flying fuck about this)

Yeah, that rustles my jimmies. Not seen many people give Canelo the win which is baffling. Welcome back to the mob era, if it ever left.

Anyway, both Dembele's and Messi's goals tonight was just *kisses fingertips*. Which surname has more players related to it-Dembele or Traore? Feel like I can name 5 of each of the top of my head.

Hyped for the Liverpool/PSG game tonught. Champions league is back, baby!!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|