View Single Post
Old 07.03.2006, 08:37 PM   #47
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
so i was in class and we were doing something really weird. my teacher is crazy, so don't expect this to make sense. we were all on the internet talking about what we do on the web and how we use it and all this shit. anyway i was not listening, instead i was on the forum posting. and he walks up of course and is like, well laila that looks entertaining, what is it? then before i could answere he was like oh i see it is about that sonic youth thing eh? cause i always talk about sy and wear shirts with their name on it, so they all know about it but they don't know what sy is. it is sad i know. anyways he tell everyone to get on the forum and they are all are on there and asking me all these questions. i told them who was good and who isn't. but i wouldn't be surprised if alot of new members start showing up soon.

What did you say about me?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|