View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 10:28 PM   #10
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
They aren't a band based on chord progression and some songs on wonderful rainbow, like 2 towers for instance, repeat the same phrases a lot but that's just how that album was. To call them sucky though? They're one of the only bands i've seen and heard of that can have an entire room packed with people on their feet dancing, 80 percent of those people not even able to see the band. It's about the live experiance.

I haven't seen them live, but if the album can't compare to the live experience it's not worth it. I read some comments comparing them to jazz? Maybe that's why I don't like it...I think most jazz is boring...although honestly Lightning Bolt sounds more like heavy metal to me.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|