View Single Post
Old 01.18.2013, 04:11 PM   #239
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
apparently everything that is feminist, vegetarian, hipster, sarcastic, pretentious (etc) is awesome in your book.

I... what? You're clearly very silly indeed. I don't really read this forum much any more, but if you cunted off anyway, that'd be grand.

Incidentally, I was recently told by someone who'd spoken to a teenager that 'awesome' is a bit of a lame word now. But still. Whatever the word that is the word that means awesome in youngpersonspeak applies to all of those things, except hipster and pretentious, which are always empty insults.

Incidentally (II), knox is fucking awesome [or whatever the word for awesome is these days... oh, you read the bit above. Sorry. Over-caveating]

I'm here checking PMs. This is also my first night of leisure since about November. I've been doing a lot. And I'd be out watching some bands but the snow has rendered me housebound.

http://mothersofthethirdreich.bandcamp.com/ everyone should listen to MottR. Many of you would like them.

And as I'm here, I should probably gloat that a mate of mine met Herr Moore the other day who described a band I'm in as 'legendary'. Gloat gloat gloat. Gloaty gloat gloat. Gloatingslowly. Glooooooooooat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|